I PLEDGE TO DRIVE SAFE:
- Drive safely for myself, my friends, my family and for the safety of others.
- Wear my safety belt and have my passengers wear their safety belts at all times.
- Limit distractions. As a novice driver:
- I will not use my cell phone while driving.
- I will not text or use any other handheld devices when driving.
- I will keep music at a reasonable level.
- I will not eat while driving.
- Follow the posted speed limit and adjust my speed if required by weather conditions; obey all traffic laws.
- Not operate a vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Never have too many passengers in my vehicle.
- Speak up each time I ride with friends and feel unsafe.
I Pledge to be a Safe Driver